- Make sure your course is enabled.
- Go to one of your courses.
- On your course home page, in the content area, click on the “Edit Page“ button in the top left corner.
- Then Click on the Add Components, find the “TegrityCampus” component, and check the box, then click on “Add selected”, then click Save.
- It should now show the Tegrity Button at the bottom of your course home page.
- Clicking the Tegrity Button should pop-up a new window, one empty window, and one pop-up window.
- In order to view your other classes and the record button (instructors get the record button by default), click on the, “My Tegrity” link in the breadcrumb trail.